5,220.2 Deeded Acres
19 Miles Southeast of Stanford
Borders the Judith River Wildlife Management Area
Elk, Mule Deer, White-tailed Deer, Black Bear, and Mountain Lion
Variety of terrain of Timber, Creek Bottoms, and Open Pastures
- Private Mountain Ranch against the Little Belt Mountains with Resident Elk Herd
- Beautiful 5,220 deeded acres all in one block plus 200 BLM / State lease acres.
- Located 19 miles Southwest of Stanford and 82 miles Southeast of Great Falls.
- Elk, Mule Deer, White-tailed Deer, Black Bear, and Mountain Lion on property.
- A variety of terrain from thick timber with creek bottoms to open pastures.
- Water Sources are Sage Creek, Carr Creek, ponds, natural and developed springs.
- Attractive 4 bedroom 2 bath home plus nearby livestock and horse facilities.
- Improvements have fiber optic cable, high speed internet, and buried power lines.
The Carr Coulee Ranch is a first offering by the Hughes Family since the late 1800s. The peak of Carr Coulee Ranch is Reed Hill, and it sits at 6,535 feet. The ranch has 5,220 deeded acres and just over 200 acres of BLM and State lands and all in one block. This unique Elk Hunting Property is in both the 448 and 420 Hunting Districts. All-encompassing views can be had while recreating or operating the ranch. The Ranch can be operated as a year-round or seasonal cattle operation with a good balance of hay meadows, well sodded pastures, numerous water sources, and full set of improvements. To ease the ownership transition the Hughes Family are available and willing to leaseback the ranch or provide management.