103 Deeded Acres
16 Miles Southeast of Lewistown
30 Acres of Meadows used for Hay Production
Beautiful Scenery in Every Direction
Scattered Timber and Brushy Creek Bottoms
Several Possible Build Sites
- 103 +/- Deeded Acres.
- 16 miles southeast of Lewistown, Montana.
- Access from Lewistown is by 9 miles paved and 7 miles gravel.
- South Fork of McDonald Creek runs thru it for one half mile.
- Beautiful Scenery in every direction with several buildings sites.
- County Road access with power and telephone.
- Property has a bridge for convenient access to all the property.
- About 30 acres of meadows have been used for hay production.
- Scattered Ponderosa Pine, Hawthorne, Chokecherry, Willows, and Brushy Creek Bottoms provide a home to Deer, Upland Birds, and Beaver.